Saturday, September 6, 2008

First visit to wee Jordy


It is now my 5th day with Jordie and he has totally captured my heart. Already it is hard to imagine life before this beautiful little joy came into our lives. I am very contended just to watch, hold and talk about him. Yesterday I took a wee walk up to the Hill Top to enjoy a little moment in this amazing city and must make sure I do a little more sightseeing but nothing can beat hanging out with wee man.
D&D have created a very loving peaceful space and it is so nice just to pace our days according to Jordy, each hour being different than the last and each day we notice little milestones that he manages to achieve.
I swear he knows me already and today when we took him to the hospital for a jaundice test he looked at me with such anger as if to say Grandma how could you let this happen to me! But he is a very forgiving wee soul and was soon back to letting me nurse him. And guess what! He's the only person I know who looks interested when I sing him a wee song.


Bestest Mum and Daughter In Law In World has helped me set up this blog site so I can keep in touch with Jordie when I return home - and to share NZ stories with him - but won't even think about that yet - Still have two glorious weeks to love and to hold.


No comments: