Sunday, September 14, 2008

Busy Days




Friday differed from our usual routine - Dora, bubs and I had big day out yesterday leaving home just after lunch to deliver boxes of these sweet little gem cakes to her workmates. Dora's office is a very huge bright modern space and lucky for me situated in a very shoppable mall, so while workmates gooed over baby I entertained myself in the shops and Dora had organised for me to have my Vietnam & Xmas photos developed at the same time.

We thought we'd play it by ear ( translation - play the day according to Jordy boy ) and when I met up with them all was looking good. So off we went browsing around the beautiful shops. We even managed to sit down like ladies and have the
most superb pancakes. Dora obviously felt like she had returned to her favourite planet!

Wee Jordy continued to be very content for the rest of the evening - even at bath time and when Daddy David arrived home he was greeted by three happy chappies, and to celebrate the day we watched an episode of West Wing. Just like old times!

No comments: