Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Little Red Case

Not even two years old, this little red case has travelled far!

San Francisco, then across the vast Desert Highway to Los Vegas, it's even been to Hollywood!
Vancouver, Vietnam, Singapore ( twice already - it can almost find it's own way there! ) and here in New Zealand, Central Otago and of course Invercargill.

Tonight it's getting ready to go to Auckland for a few days as I'm off for a 4 day conference. I haven't been to Auckland for years so I guess I'll see a few changes. Hopefully I'll get time to catch up with my good friend Robyn who I worked with for many years.

Work Trips are a great chance to catch up with friends and family. Judy was up in Dunedin yesterday for a work meeting and we caught up last night. At last I was able to share my wonderful photos of her wee great nephew....I even did a blog showing as Jude is a stranger to blogging. I have written down our sites to give to Finnie....maybe he'll show Mummy how easy it is! She just LOVED all the photos and just thinks Jordy is beautiful and thinks what a great Mum & Dad he has.



I'd better go and pack that wee case. I remember in past life I would have been packed at least two weeks before a trip. Now I'm such a seasoned traveller it's all done at the last minute! Must remember to pack the camera...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hee Hee!!! The little red case - doesn't that sound just like a children's book? You should write one! All about the little red case's adventures around the world. And it's rival, the great big PARIS plastic bag that housed the IKEA cushions! The possibilities are endless!

Anonymous said...

.. and when those two have exhausted their tales of international travel, I'm sure the Kathmandu twins would have some interesting stories to tell - One's living in Wellington now, and I think the other may be in Vancouver !!

Unk Dicko said...

Saying a BIG Hello! to Judy!
Hey, Maree you can now coach Judy on how to blog.,,and in no time at all, Finnie will be at it too.