Friday, October 30, 2009

Preparations

Nick's Room.

( will put Jordy's things in the dresser - Nick's things won't fit! )

D& D get my room ( best bed! )

no worries tho Nick, have new duck weather duvet & underlay woollen blanket. Only the best for my boys.

Jordy's Room...
Cot still to come...but his wee Dunedin weather outfits are almost ready.

So I am very busy these days. everyday is one day more to having my family here..
.
Jordy will be 16months!!!
& doing all sorts of new things, but I won't be too much suprised 'cos D&D have been So Wonderful keeping me up with the latest Jordy tricks.
I have a JR countdown at work & friends have donated so many things for Jordy...
pyjamas
sweaters
long trousers
warm t shirts
&
a cot
blankets
highchair
....
all these things are starting to trickle in...so much fun
Aunty Judy says we must have Lamb
And of course there will be Ham.
Only 41 sleeps...
& a few less for Nick's arrival.

2 comments:

Unk Dicko said...

Looking at the pics and all the wonderful things being prepared...I would say it's preparations fit for a wee kiwi king!
Nick's not there yet?
I thought he was home already..no wonder double preps for you. It's work that is joyful Maree,and the rewards are just ahead.

DT said...

Everytime I called or sms/text Mum over the past few weeks,she would say, 'I'm just painting the bedrooms/just sanding the windows/just putting the first coat of paint on the doors/just digging the garden'

whatever the time or the weather...

must be where Jordy gets all his energy from!