Thursday, June 11, 2009

Two More Sleeps!

Tonight I put my Jordy TV to bed as soon, very soon, I'll be seeing my wee Grandson in the flesh! If it hadn't been for the wonderful Camel Diaries I would be imagining Jordy as the little soul that I left last September but thanks to all the wee stories & pictures I feel I've almost been with him as he's grown these last 10months. Of course wee Jordy won't know me...but that's OK I'm already imagining that "daddy frown" he's going to give me...& then after a wee while, he'll be thinking "Oh goodie...another person who thinks I'm the bees knees!"
So out comes my trusty red case again. What a traveller I've become!! Who would have thought!
Have had a lovely day today & everythings gone well. The weather has been balmy....almost spring like, just perfect for doing all those last minute chores like washing. And it won't be such a contrast to Sing weather..( it's been 2 - 4 degrees for a week!!!!!!!!!)
And it's been a "good luck day" too -
Got a warrent for the car ( always a relief! )
Found my "Muttonbird" CD which I thought was gone forever when I cleaned out car!!
Tonight's my last night here as am flying up to CHCH tomorrow just in case there's frost & ice on the roads in the morn & it's nice not to have to get up at 4a.m as I usually do on this trip. ( Listen to me, big time traveller!! So as everyone's arriving in town for The All Blacks Vs France - I'll be leaving for exotic Singapore.
I can spend a relaxing afternoon at the Hotel which is just a few minutes drive from airport. AND it's got a swimming pool - might be too cold though, might just have to wait for Sing Swim Time. Jordy will show me his big splashes. Oh well, I can do some holiday reading as there won't be much of that going on with wee boy on the go! Can't wait!!! Dora can read all her books while me & Jordy hang out.
OK that's it...gotta go and paint my nails!! Next time I sign in it will be from Jordy's house!!!!!!!

No comments: