Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Here He Is!!!!!!!!!!

Day Three & I am totally immersed in Jordy time.
Little cherub is having his morning nap after breakfast & playtime. This wee boy should be an advertisment for Children's toys - I have never seen such concentration, every wee toy, or container or what ever, he likes to work out what to do, no flitting from thing to thing for him!

I arrived late on Sat evening just on Jordy's night time sleep so he gave me that anticipated frown of concentration that I knew he would and waited until the next morning to make Mama gushes and it wasn't long before he saw me as a big part of Jordy Fan Club. I no longer feel like pretend Grandmother! That first wee feel of his wee body was MAGIC! He is just so lovely.

Sunday morning and we are up and away early to hang out at Santosa. Oh...how delicious to have a big long swim then play in the sand with Jordy. I LOVE this place & so does wee Jordy. A peaceful walk along the seashore then back for nap for all of us. JR then wanted to show me his local playground.
His VERY BEST THING is anything WHEEL! Mummy & Daddy take him to so many interesting places which he takes in somberly but he always ends up like this......
Home again & wee JR has his own wee routines & even though he couldn't come to Lady Smith Black Mamboza with us he can always have wee concerts of his own at home.
The concert was just so so good. The harmony and the movements of these guys truly amazing. And I had THE BEST SEAT! How cool is that! We felt very special indeed in our VIP seats.

Yesterday, Monday, David had the day off so away early again for a trip to the zoo. This place is so good...for all ages. I can see wee JR will be making regular trips here cos he is now a member. Finnie wuld just LOVE this place.
Especially the Bats!!!!

Jordy just loves Daddy....
Afternoon nap then we spent a relaxing hour at another beach park, then JR beddie time again & Mama gets to practice her putting Jordie to bed skills.
Adult time & we relax eating yummy icecream & watching West Wing.
Gotta go now - it's Jordy Time!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: