Sunday, December 7, 2008

Jordy Reads His Grandma a Story!

Here is a pix I took through video web of my wee Grandson today. Hey pet lamb I thought it was Mama Maree who is supposed to be reading YOU the stories!
Today's link was very clear and I had precious moments watching Jordy play in his little toy machine, do a real good "workout" on his playmat ( even heard his big grunts as he endeavered to do big push ups - am very impressed! ) then it was time for quiet reading time! Honestly, this wee boy has been here before for sure! You should see his face as he looks over the page with great concentration and then he very carefully turns to the next page! And he's not 4months till next week!
Then it was time for wee JR's feed as he was going to have a busy afternoon at the Mall finishing off his Xmas shopping and there is no way this little man was going to do that on an empty tum.

So it seems everyone is now getting ready for the countdown to Xmas - these little fellows are going out to my team at work -
It is only 9 sleeps till Nick comes home so I am thinking I'd better be filling the cupboards!
Got up really early to make the Xmas Cake cos it takes ages to bake and had other things to do today
I felt very pleased with myself accomplishing all the creaming and the beating by 7:30a.m. and then just as I was popping it in the oven I remembered that it's David that loves the Xmas Cake....not Nick Nack....Oh well I'm sure he'll appreciate the thought and he might be pleased for a wee bite to keep his energy up during his busy two week holiday!
Now all I have to do is decorate it and must find a Xmas Tree.....no Ikea here - might have to go out yonder with an axe!

1 comment:

DT said...

One of the Christmas treats I looked forward to the most was to 'lick the bowl' of the Christmas cake mixture - that very same bowl as well!