Friday, October 8, 2010

Being With Jordy

2 months have passed now since I have been with wee Jordy.
There are too many wonderful magic moments to think about that I can't bring myself to journal. It somehow puts the feelings that I feel in a past tense. Sometimes that helps.
I have put all my photos in an albumn & made a wee diary for Jordy. I know he will treasure these one day.
It is so wonderful that his first years are recorded in so many ways.
Jordy's Gong Gong is giving a Wonderful History of past times; Not only for his many blog followers but more importantly for the family. Jordy's NZ/Irish/Scottish Heritage is not so detailed as his Singapore/Chinese connection but I hope we will have a few stories to tell him.

When I mentioned that I was having difficulty starting up my blog again, Jordy's Gong Gong sent me advice & encouragement: Start with a photo he advised. And so that's what I am doing. Starting with a photo....

Here is my latest photo of wee Jordy. It has been nearly 2 weeks since I have had a pix, as David ( BEST PHOTO SNAPSOTS FOR MAMMA IN THE WORLD AWARD ) was away on overseas trip for work. I really missed my "Jordy Fix" and I suppose in 2 weeks he hasn't changed too much but when the latest snapshot came through this week I couldn't help thinking about David, that same seriousness, same thinking about things...
What do you think

And here's another wee snapshot...
A little girl who has that wee serious thinking face too.
Just as well we know that the seriousness can, in any moment turn into a Sunshine Smile...
That's the Irish Connection!
xxx



1 comment:

Unk Dicko said...

Well done Maree! The wee "Jordy" train is rolling on again. I'll send you some of the latest Jordy pics still in my camera so that you can have more pics to keep you company.
And go right ahead to put them on the blog...no one has seen them yet!
Btw, it's really uncanny...when Daisie and I looked closely at the pics you've put up...Truly, it's a case of like father like son and ...like mama too. (Right?).