Sunday, November 2, 2008

How Amazing Is This!

Here is a snapshot I took of my beautiful Son & Grandson from all these thousand of miles away!
David & Dora sent me video camera so we can have Jordy TV together and I can take my very own photos of him. How Incredible.
Yesterday I watched him waving his wee hands and legs around on the playmat and sitting up on the couch. He is so alert for a wee bub and looks so adorable. I can't believe how much he is changing everday. Jordy TV is definately going to be something to look forward to and I'm sure it won't be too long before I can read him wee stories.

It has been a beautiful 23 degrees here today - very blue bright & still.
My Sunday walking legs took me to Woodhaugh Gardens and I couldn't resist showing Jordy the swings that he can use when he comes over!

Jordy, see how there's all different sizes so it won't matter how little or how big you are, there'll always be a swing just for you!

We can stroll a little bit further to feed the ducks. Here they just love little children throwing them bits of stale bread. Being Singaporean, you probably won't have developed a taste for bread, so you won't mind sharing your bread with the ducks at all!

Then, if there's still time before afternoon nap time we can wonder along the Leith Valley and there's a track that will take us right through to Ross Creek. That's real bushy and quite lovely and of course it's got a great name!
After a big walk like this we can reward ourselves with icecream from the Woodhaugh Diary. Mummy & Daddy will tell you that our icecream is the best in the whole wide world.

2 comments:

Unk Dicko said...

Wow..so wonderful to read everything in this post!
Isn't it amazing this modern technology. I must get into the act too..hopefully soon.Yeah, well done mama Maree!

Grandpa ukulele

DT said...

I remember graduating up each level of the swings. Moving up from the tire and chain to the open plank was a big step.